A Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) is a ranged weapon that damages its target with highly focused energy without a solid projectile.
DEWs can use a variety of energy sources including lasers, microwaves, particle beams and sound beams.
The concept has been around for centuries, but the technology has only recently become mature enough to be considered for military use. For example, the first DEWs were developed in the early 20th century, but they were not very powerful and had limited range.
In recent decades there has been a significant increase in research and development of DEWs, and several countries now have operational DEW systems.
Some countries, such as the United States, are actively developing DEWs, while others, such as China, are concerned about the potential for DEWs to be used in war.
To my knowledge, the cost of developing and deploying DEWs is much more expensive than conventional weapons. They can be used to defend against missiles, aircraft, and can also be used to disable electronic systems.
But there is an even darker reality.
What if Directed Energy Weapons were used to destroy the Twin Towers?
My conversation with Judy Wood suggests exactly that.
And so does my following conversation with Andrew Johnson, whose book about the gatekeeping (whether by design or emergence) within the “9/11 truth movement” acts as a form of censorship and suppression of the facts.
To be clear, the official story is bunk.
I am torn between the mini-nuke “controlled demolition” hypothesis and the DEW hypothesis presented by Judy and Andrew (and others).
However, there are far too many anomalies that don’t fit into the mini-nuke argument.
Andrew’s following slideshow is explosive.
He analyses what actually happened in relation to DEW and includes commentary on mind-bending physics surrounding the Hutchinson Effect and Nikola Tesla, as well as geoengineering and
- the Columbia University seismographic data,
- NASA AVIRIS dust and iron spectrometer imaging,
- all seven WTC buildings destroyed,
- steel from the Twin Towers turning to dust in mid-air,
- relative lack of rubble compared to explosive controlled demolitions,
- rapid spontaneous rusting of metal from the buildings,
- over 1400 vehicles melted or warped while some distance away,
- numerous flipped cars,
- ground zero fuming for years without being hot,
- numerous unharmed survivors in WTC stairwells,
- unburned paper,
- unburned clothing,
- unburned pedestrians,
- elevated levels of tritium,
- lack of ionizing radiation, and
- glowing and molten materials.
He also chatted about suppression and censorship of the aforementioned.
The following is Early Access. Become a member to view all content.
Or press the play button for pay-per-view.
Subscribe to my War Report for the best commentary and cartoons.