I’ve had a number of conversations about viruses.
Some guests have challenged Germ Theory.
Some guests have argued why there is no such thing as an immune system.
Some guests have thought about alternative causes of illness.
The point is that there are good reasons to question the conventional model of “Rockefeller medicine”. Much of it doesn’t make sense and desperately requires critique.
Blindly believing what the pharmaceutical industry, governments and media preach from their pulpits, after observing the Covid™ scam, is utterly ludicrous. I have become an allopathic atheist. An apostate.
Climate science is drowning in pseudoscience and so is virology.
Andrew Kaufman, who has been on my show a few times before, joined me for the following conversation of conversations.
A beginner’s guide to Germ Theory.
He approached important concepts, including
- virus definitions, isolation and fake existence claims;
- understanding contagion and “catching” something from somebody;
- bacteria and germs in general;
- why all vaccines are toxic;
- what is disease, actually;
- shifting paradigms about health and wellbeing and
- the significance of bringing down this house of
Subscribe to my War Report for the best commentary and cartoons.