David Rasnick is a biochemist who has spent decades studying AIDS and cancer.
According to David, the notion that AIDS and HIV are sexually transmitted is false.
He argues that every person carries dormant retroviruses in their genomes, and not one has been demonstrated to cause disease.
He emphasises that retroviruses, including HIV, have never been shown to be sexually transmitted. He cites studies where HIV-negative partners did not become HIV-positive from unprotected sex with HIV-positive partners. This point is central.
He also connects the appearance of AIDS with drug use and argues that the association between AIDS and drug users is not coincidental. This connection is presented as further evidence against the sexual transmission theory.
David’s arguments challenge the foundational understanding of HIV and AIDS.
If accepted, they could have profound implications.
Regarding PCR tests, page 17 and 18 of former South African president Thabo Mbeki’s 2001 AIDS report is of particular interest.
Perhaps Mbeki was correct when he stated that “AIDS is a disease of poverty”.
The 2009 documentary, House Of Numbers, dismantles the AIDS narrative.
According to the Perth Group, the following claims have never been shown to be true:
- The existence of a unique, exogenously acquired retrovirus, HIV.
- The “HIV” antibody tests are specific for “HIV” infection.
- The HIV theory of AIDS, that is, that HIV causes acquired immune deficiency (destruction of T4 lymphocytes=AID) or that AID leads to the development of the clinical syndrome AIDS.
- The “HIV genome”, (RNA or DNA) originates in a unique, exogenously acquired infectious retroviral particle.
- HIV/AIDS is infectious, either by blood, blood products or sexual intercourse.
- Mother to child transmission of a retrovirus HIV or its inhibition with AZT or nevirapine.
Read David’s cited opinion piece, The Tyranny Of Dogma.
Subscribe to my War Report, sent to your inbox every few days.