Operation Warp Speed was a public-private partnership initiated by the United States government in 2020 to accelerate the development, production, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.
It aimed to deliver the jab to the American public as quickly as possible.
The operation was launched on 15 May 2020.
The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, both mRNA-based vaccines, were the first two vaccines authorised for “emergency use” in the United States and received substantial support from Operation Warp Speed.
Debbie Lermon is a Brownstone fellow and former science writer.
She wrote a series of articles in which she investigated the backstory and what happened behind the scenes inside the White House, specifically the shady appointment of somebody called Deborah Birx, by somebody called Matt Pottinger (a central intelligence agent and member of the Council On Foreign Relations), who ended up making all the decisions and ultimately manipulating Donald Trump.
- Deborah Birx’s appointment and her lack of credentials.
- Matt Pottinger’s role in offering her the job.
- The relationship between Birx and the Pottingers.
- Birx’s pre-ppointment involvement with central intelligence.
- All the secrecy surrounding Birx’s appointment.
Subscribe to my War Report, sent to your inbox every few days.