Ernst Wolff is a journalist and author.
Unfortunately for me, most of his work is in German, but I was able to find English – or subtitled – variations of his commentary, like this one and this one.
Ernst exposes the plans of Klaus Schwab, the head of the World Economic Forum (WEF), in which he calls for a Great Reset of the global economy.
Schwab has been meeting with world leaders and other influential figures at the WEF’s annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, to discuss how to rebuild the world (“build back better”) after the Covid™ pandemic.
Part of the WEF’s Great Reset includes the following goals.
- Centralising power in the hands of the global elite. Schwab wants the creation of a “global government” that would be responsible for managing the world economy.
- Reducing individual freedom. Schwab has said that the Great Reset will require “new social contracts” that will limit individual freedom in order to protect the environment and promote social justice.
- Privatising public services. Schwab believes the Great Reset will require the privatisation of public services such as healthcare and education.
The WEF has been training young leaders from around the world to implement its plans for the Great Reset. These young leaders have been attending the WEF’s Young Global Leaders program which is a six-year leadership development program designed to propagandise the next generation of global leaders.
Ernst joined me for a conversation about
- how the central banks are deliberately destroying the global economy;
- why they’re using a fake pandemic as a catalyst;
- the people pulling the strings; and
- what we can do to buffer against it all.
Subscribe to my War Report for the best commentary and cartoons.