I have hosted a few 9/11 conversations, from Mike Berger arguing that controlled demolition was used, to Judy Wood’s fascinating hypothesis surrounding directed energy weapons.
Firstly, I’m not going to entertain the laughable, official story.
Secondly, understanding what actually happened is difficult due to mass censorship.
A good indicator of where one might find (more of) the truth, however, is to search for what is outside of the Overton Window.
At least, that’s my rule of thumb.
Which is why I am intrigued by both Mike’s and Judy’s arguments.
James Fetzer has been investigating 9/11 for many years and, in my opinion, has the most persuasive hypothesis at large.
In the following two-hour conversation, James presents 135 slides and an enormous amount of critique, including
- what happened (or didn’t happen) at the Pentagon;
- what happened (or didn’t happen) at Shanksville;
- why planes could not have crashed into the Twin Towers;
- why two of the four planes didn’t even take off;
- why Osama and Muslim “terrorists” were a false flag;
- the use of “mini-nukes” (which gives weight to the spike in cancers);
- the names and faces of those involved; and
- the motivations behind the operation.
I recommend watching instead of listening.
Subscribe to my War Report for the best commentary and cartoons.