For clarity, the official story is as follows.
On 11 September, 2001, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks took place in the United States. Nineteen hijackers associated with the extremist group Al-Qaeda hijacked four commercial aircraft. Two of the planes were flown into the North and South Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, causing their subsequent collapse within hours. Another plane was flown into the Pentagon, severely damaging a section of the building. The fourth plane, United Airlines Flight 93, was headed towards a target in Washington DC but crashed into a field in Pennsylvania after passengers attempted to regain control from the hijackers.
However, the official story is full of holes.
James Fetzer has been investigating 9/11 for many years.
There are numerous anomalies, from explosions being heard in the Twin Towers, to the towers free-falling into their own footprint, to no aircraft hitting the Pentagon, to no aircraft crash in Pennsylvania, to Building 7 free-falling many hours later after not being hit by anything, to a long list more.
In the following two-hour conversation, James presents 135 slides analysing:
- what happened at the Pentagon;
- what happened at Shanksville;
- why planes could not have crashed into the Twin Towers;
- why two of the four planes didn’t even take off;
- why Osama and Muslim terrorists were a false flag;
- the use of mini-nukes;
- the names and faces of those involved; and
- the motivations behind the operation.