Mike Zhao grew up under communism and poverty in China, and found prosperity and freedom in the United States. According to his website,
After emigrating to America in 1992, he worked his way to Director Of Global Planning at Siemens Energy. Mike specifically notes that he legally entered the country, and believes that illegal immigration must be stopped.
His book Critical Race Theory and Woke Culture, which has just been published, takes a deep dive into hot button talking points such as
- why affirmative action perpetuates racism and poverty;
- why private property matters;
- how cancel culture is destroying freedom of speech;
- why open borders are not a good idea;
- the importance of free markets;
- taking a stand against abortion;
- the utter disaster that is social welfare;
- why conservative values should be celebrated; and
- returning to the “American dream”.
Mike joined me for a wonderfully white-pilled conversation around all of the above, including his upbringing in China. I found Mike to be inspirational and a true gentleman.