Mikki Willis is an American filmmaker, entrepreneur, and director of the documentary Plandemic, which is the most watched (and censored) documentary in history.
He is the founder of movie production company Elevate Films, which has a mission to “utilise the power of the media in a positive way”.
Mikki’s book, Plandemic, is worth buying. I’ve linked to Amazon, but I think it’s available through other outlets. (When, like me, one lives on the African continent, options are limited.)
The following is the first episode in the series, the rest of which can be found at the official website.
Mikki joined me for a conversation about
- working in the film industry;
- corporates and governments censoring truth;
- how the left has become everything it opposed;
- having a healthy distrust in the medical industry; and
- the importance of family.
Mikki’s story is inspiring, and I especially love the honesty of his journey through various paradigms and dichotomies.