Edward Dowd is a former executive at BlackRock.
The global economy is imploding
As Edward notes, the global economy is on life support and will be inhaling its last breath soon, thanks to the cancer that is debt-based (fiat) money.
And when it does die, the ashes will blow everywhere, following which a new economic paradigm will emerge, including the introduction of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), increased mass surveillance, and control of the money distribution.
In our conversation, he touches on
- his background at Wall Street and BlackRock;
- where things started going wrong;
- central banks and their debt death-spiral;
- debt-based money and the dangers of CBDCs;
- “wars” and “pandemics” as a fiscal strategy;
- compound interest as a means to maintain debt;
- the myth of man-made global warming; and
- how to buffer against the inevitable Great Reset.
This is an incredible conversation. Edward has a superb skill in simplifying sophisticated scenarios, especially in a notoriously obfuscated area like economics (which, I suspect, not even economists understand fully).