Helen Zille is former leader of South Africa’s largest opposition party, the Democratic Alliance (DA).
Always a victim
Victimhood mentality permeates everything, from media to government to academia. Adam Cole and Gabrielle Clark are great examples of black individuals who have had enough of Black Lives Matter propaganda.
Here in South Africa,
- the president is black;
- the deputy president is black;
- the head of police is black;
- the head of the military is black;
- the head of the central bank is black;
- the black middle-class is larger than the white middle-class; and
- affirmative action laws favour black people.
If an ethic group is being systemically victimised, then white people are not the victimisers. James Manning – a black pastor in Harlem – agrees.