Iain Davis is an author and investigative journalist.
His great piece, which formed the basis of our conversation, is essential reading.
In our conversation, Iain discussed
- the global partnerships between corporations, NGOs, and governments;
- how one-world governance is being achieved through policymaking and policy distribution;
- why voting doesn’t matter;
- who is pulling the public strings;
- and what we can do to protect ourselves from globalist tyranny.
The power structure
The following is the diagram to which Iain refers.
Once one understands the global power structure, one realises that sovereign states are little more than a theatrical production performed by actors on the stage of global public-private partnerships.
In other words, presidents of countries have little to no say over mega-trend policymaking.
Enter one-world governance.