Mikki Willis is an American filmmaker, entrepreneur, and director of the documentary “Plandemic”, which is the most watched (and censored) documentary in history.
He is the founder of movie production company Elevate Films, which has a mission to “utilise the power of the media in a positive way”.
Mikki joined me for a conversation about
- working in the film industry;
- corporates and governments censoring truth;
- how the left has become everything it opposed;
- having a healthy distrust in the medical industry; and
- the importance of family.