Because I draw a weekly cartoon for RVM, I am obviously totally not biased at all.
Ray joined me for a conversation about a bunch of things, including
- why journalism is in the toilet;
- the liberalisation of everything being dangerous;
- why, despite some awful decisions, Trump is still cool;
- the Babylon Bee being more accurate than CNN;
- why being right-wing is a good thing.
Although I struggle with the relevance of some of the “left-right” labels, I do believe that culture wars are very real, and that ignoring them is a bad move. As Thierry Baudet noted, mega-trends are shaping the West, and by focusing only on global matters means losing sight of local battles such as abortion, immigration, affirmative action, Black Lives Matter, and so on.
If I were to only focus on the final destination, then I would run the risk of falling into a hole right in front of me.