Sam Bailey is a medical doctor from New Zealand, who speaks out against pharmaceutical tyranny and poor medical science.
Her podcast with me, in which she chatted about the meaning of health and happiness, is delightful and worth the listen. In fact, all her conversations with me are delightful and worth the listen, such as our Christmas show from 2021.
In the following conversation, however, Sam told me her backstory and how she arrived at her current destination, including
- the dogma surrounding medical science;
- questioning inconsistencies with established claims;
- being fired for challenging the vaccine narrative;
- seeing no evidence for the existence of viruses;
- re-evaluating the causes of illness;
- taking back control of personal wellbeing.
Sam is my favourite doctor (Tim Noakes is a close second) because of her honesty and conviction, and should be an inspiration to doctors everywhere.