LGBTQ is an acronym that stands for:
- L: Lesbian – A woman who is attracted to women.
- G: Gay – A man who is attracted to men.
- B: Bisexual – A person who is attracted to both men and women.
- T: Transgender – A person who pretends to be the other gender.
- Q: Queer – Queer is a term used by some people, particularly younger people, to reject specific labels of romantic orientation and sexual orientation.
The traditional family structure, consisting of a man and a woman, is essential for societal stability and the upbringing of children. Same-sex marriage and transgenderism disrupt this structure.
Marriage is between a man and a woman.
In the book of Genesis, it is written that God created Adam and Eve – a man and a woman – and that God said,
Christians interpret this as a divine blueprint for marriage.
Subscribe to my War Report, sent to your inbox every few days.