Eric Coppolino is an astrologer who argues that digitisation is altering the fabric of reality, shifting humanity towards transhumanism. (Joe Allen’s conversation with me, about transhumanism, is worth watching in conjunction with this one.)
Eric’s insight into the distorted reality of viruses, for example, is spot on. For example, here’s what millions of people believed to have happened, versus what actually happened.
- SARS-CoV-2 was invented inside computer modelling software, which was referred to as “genome sequence”.
- A genome sequence is a digital interpretation of what is supposedly seen in reality.
- Except that nothing was seen in reality.
- The “virus” was propagandised and marketed as a deadly pathogen.
- What followed was mass fear and mass compliance.
In other words, there is no difference between SARS-CoV-2 and a computer virus, because they are both digital and don’t exist outside of a computer. I strongly recommend spending some time reading through the Viroliegy website, which offers an incredible critique of virology (including genomics, exosomes, microscopy, and more).
More simply put, there is no SARS-CoV-2 pathogen.
I enjoyed the discussion so much that I invited Eric onto my podcast. Although he touched on overlapping concepts, the conversation was profoundly interesting again.
Plus, it’s a video recording.