Edward Dowd is a former executive at BlackRock.
Edward has a great insight into how the financial markets work, and is able to navigate the fog of information war to a large degree.
As Edward notes, the global economy is on life support and will be inhaling its last breath soon, thanks to the cancer that is debt-based (fiat) money.
And when it does die, the ashes will blow everywhere, following which a new economic paradigm will emerge, including the introduction of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), increased mass surveillance, and control of the money distribution.
In our conversation, he touches on
- his background at Wall Street and BlackRock;
- where things started going wrong;
- central banks and their debt death-spiral;
- debt-based money and the dangers of CBDCs;
- “wars” and “pandemics” as a fiscal strategy;
- compound interest as a means to maintain debt;
- the myth of man-made global warming; and
- how to buffer against the inevitable Great Reset.
This is an incredible conversation.
Edward has a superb skill in simplifying sophisticated scenarios, especially in a notoriously obfuscated area like economics (which, I suspect, not even economists understand fully).
Subscribe to my War Report for the best commentary and cartoons.