What is digital ID and why is it a bad idea? Are CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies) the end of privacy and the next step towards centralised control?
In short, digital ID is indeed a bad idea and CBDCs are indeed the end of privacy and the next step to towards centralised control, as Iain Davis – who, previously, gave a good breakdown of Sustainable Development – explained in our latest conversation.
Iain joined me for a conversation in which he explained
- what is digital ID,
- who is behind digital ID,
- how it’s linked to CBDCs and privacy,
- the future implications of digital ID,
- how to circumvent digital ID,
- and balloons floating over the United States.