Gabrielle Clark is a black mom fighting for her white son.
She is suing his school after they wanted to fail him because he said that black people can be racist towards white people.
Imagine thinking that anybody can be racist.
What a concept.
These days, it’s so politically incorrect to accept that black Americans are not oppressed by white Americans, that her story caught the eye of Tucker Carlson.
In her conversation with me, Gabrielle discusses
- the nonsense that is Critical Race Theory;
- why the school is perpetuating racism;
- why anybody can be racist;
- why all lives matter; and
- why black Americans are not oppressed (echoed by James Manning).
Please support her legal battle.