The following conversation with James Fetzer, however, includes a combination of hypotheses, including mini-nukes to insurance claims to no aircraft flying into the towers.
Many people, understandably, struggle with the ‘no plane’ argument.
But it’s worth thinking about because, well, what if it’s true?
The official story
The 9/11 Commission report is a 571-page lie.Max Cleland, former 9/11 Commission member
For clarity, the official story is as follows.
- Nineteen hijackers associated with Al-Qaeda hijacked four commercial aircraft.
- Two of the planes were flown into the North and South Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, causing their subsequent collapse within hours.
- Another plane was flown into the Pentagon, severely damaging a section of the building.
- The fourth plane, United Airlines Flight 93, was headed towards a target in Washington DC but crashed into a field in Pennsylvania after passengers attempted to regain control from the hijackers.
But what if no aircraft flew into any of the buildings?
Holes in the narrative
In my view, the official story is nonsense.
I have my own grounds for doubting the official account. But I want to hear the best case of those who attack it. That’s how science works.Daniel Ellsberg, Pentagon Papers whistleblower
There are numerous anomalies in the official story, including:
- explosions being heard in the Twin Towers,
- the towers free-falling into their own footprint,
- no aircraft hitting the Pentagon,
- no aircraft crash in Pennsylvania,
- Building 7 free-falling many hours later after not being hit by anything, and
- a long list more.
For example, simply look at photos of the Pentagon.
Do you see any aircraft debris?
No, but, bro, the entire aircraft including all the passengers and, like, totally everything inside it from the seats to luggage to wings, disintegrated, bro.
If you believe that, then you’re a buffoon.
No commercial aircraft can be flown as seen in the above re-enactment. Especially not by poorly trained pilots.
Plus, the onboard computers simply won’t allow such a manoeuvre.
In the following two-hour conversation, James presents 135 slides analysing:
- what happened at the Pentagon;
- what happened at Shanksville;
- why planes could not have crashed into the Twin Towers;
- why two of the four planes didn’t even take off;
- why Osama and Muslim terrorists were a false flag;
- the use of mini-nukes;
- the names and faces of those involved; and
- the motivations behind the operation.
Here’s my conversation with James.
After 9/11, the world has never been the same.John Warner