Kees van der Pijl is a political scientist and former professor of international politics at the University Of Sussex.
He is known for his critical approach to global political economics, and has published a bunch of books. He has been on my podcast before, in which he chatted about Covid lies.
In this conversation, Kees discusses
This is a long discussion, but well worth the time because he covers a lot of ground.
- propaganda wars;
- historical background of Russia and Ukraine;
- the importance of Crimea and the eastern regions of Ukraine;
- why NATO are not the good guys;
- why the US government has blood on its hands;
- why the West hates Russia; and
- whether or not Putin is a globalist.