Patrick Wood is an author and expert on technocracy.
In 1939, The Technocrat magazine wrote:
The magazine went on to explain that technocracy eschewed capitalism, free enterprise, elected politicians, and that it sought to create a resource-based economic system where scientists, engineers, and technicians would be the sole planners and controllers of society.
What is technocracy?
According to dictionary.com, technocracy is
His book, Technocracy, is one of my favourites. It gives the best overview of everything that is happening in the world right now, and it includes the historical context too, which is obviously important.
In our conversation, Patrick chats about
- the definition of technocracy;
- who the players are;
- how it all relates to the United Nations, World Economic Forum, Gates Foundation, and other groups;
- the Trilateral Commission;
- why technocrats are dangerous; and
- what we can do to push back.
This is one of the most important podcasts I’ve done.