Jesse Lee Peterson is an American conservative commentator, radio host, pastor, and author.
He is known for his outspoken and “controversial” views on various social and political issues.
Jesse is the founder and president of the nonprofit organisation BOND (Brotherhood Organization Of A New Destiny) which focuses on promoting “rebuilding the family by rebuilding the man.”
He emphasises the importance of personal responsibility, traditional gender roles, and the need for strong father figures in addressing societal problems.
He is also a harsh critic of liberalism, identity politics, and victimhood mentality amongst black Americans.
Jesse joined me for a conversation and covered a lot, including:
- his upbringing on a plantation in Alabama;
- lessons he learnt from his grandparents;
- problems with the civil rights movements;
- black Americans losing respect for the police;
- why racism doesn’t exist;
- the importance of Christianity;
- gender roles;
- the collapse of masculinity; and
- why Trump’s presidency mattered.
Interestingly, there are multiple overlaps between what Jesse says and what James Manning says, especially regarding the failures of black Americans.
Subscribe to my War Report for the best commentary and cartoons.