- humans do not influence Earth’s climate in any meaningful way;
- climate change has occurred for millennia;
- there is no evidence of significant sea-level rise;
- extreme weather has not been all that extreme over the last century;
- the Arctic and Antarctic are doing fine; and
- the climate change narrative has nothing to do with climate change, and everything to do with fear and control and taxation.
On the topic of supposedly melting ice, Susan Crockford is a zoologist with decades of research behind her, and she has shown, over and over, that polar bears are in great shape.
Sea levels rising?
Over the decades, corporate media and the Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC) have shown that they have absolutely no idea what’s happening outside their windows.
Since I live in Cape Town, I decided to search for a photo from one hundred years ago (more or less), and stumbled upon the following.
It’s all nonsense
To quote Public Enemy, don’t believe the hype.
Tony is probably the most savage critic of climate change hysteria, and joined me for a pretty funny conversation about all of it.
Tony joined me on my TNT show for a similar chat, but we riffed a bit more and it was wonderfully funny.