I don’t like the United Nations for a number of reasons and, in fact, I don’t like most geopolitical unions such as the European Union, NATO, and the African Union.
I’ve had some good conversations about why NATO is the enemy due to it being an intergovernmental mechanism designed for mass control, such as the one with Kees Van Der Pijl and the one with Dmitry Orlov.
The United Nations is no different, as Iain Davis pointed out.
And, for that matter, neither is the Club Of Rome.
Călin Georgescu is a former high-ranking director in the United Nations.
He is also going to run for the president of Romania, but as an independent.
We chatted about
- the UN beginning with good intentions;
- how greed and agendas have consumed the UN;
- why the UN is trying to remove sovereignty of countries and centralise political control;
- the IPCC caring nothing about climate change;
- the similarities between the WEF and the UN;
- the importance of pushing back against the oligarchy; and
- changing ourselves before changing the world.